Friday

Want Link Love? Just "Feed My Feed"!


I feel like a jerky Bride of Frankenstein, nervous about getting this link love thing done right... I'm like a virgin...  I said LIKE!

Thanks to blogger extraordinaire Jason at Gorilla Sushi, the South Side Star has been invited to participate in a blog-linking effort. This will be my first, as it seems some of these link-building thingies are too complicated and time-consuming to join. So I'm feeling like a confused Bride of Frankenstein, moving with wide-eyes and electrified hair into the unknown of my first linkboom experiment!

Every blogger reading this is welcome and encouraged to grab the blogroll below and strengthen their community ties -- not to mention Technorati ranking.

Here's Gorilla Sushi's list of blogs:

Subscribe to BobmeetsWorld
Subscribe to LifeisRisky
Subscribe to Thoughtsfrommylife
Subscribe to CountRamblings
Subscribe to TheThinkingBlog
Subscribe to NotsoBoringLife
Subscribe to DoshDosh
Subscribe to KumikosCashQuest
Subscribe to Fuery
Subscribe to Jemmille.com
Subscribe to Alien Hunter
Subscribe to Bryan-Baker
Subscribe to GorillaSushi
Subscribe to Ubertramp
Subscribe to Queen of the Surf Pirates
Subscribe to South Side Star
Subscribe to Vrtualme
Subscribe to Its Monkey Mamou

And I am adding the following outstanding blogs/writers to the list:

Subscribe to Paula Mooney
Subscribe to Tisha! / Serendipity Quest
Subscribe to Groovy Lady
Subscribe to Blog Band-Aids

If you're a blogger who'd like to participate, here's a copy of the instructions from Gorilla Sushi's sponsor, CountRamblings.WordPress.com ...

...My traffic has soared, and my links have jumped from 90 to 125. So here’s the deal, I’ve added some of the blogs I follow to the bottom
of the list...

Okay, we have seen the Technorati Fave Train steam by, got 2000 links from 2000 bloggers and followed your comments to the ends of the earth.

Thousands of bloggers have reaped the rewards of these projects by getting their Technorati rank sky-high. Now it’s time for the new linkboom: Feed my Feed!

The idea is simple: You want readers and you want linkbacks too because that’s all us bloggers want, it’s more precious than water
for some.

So what do you do?

Easy! Copy the (above) link list to your blog, hence creating linkbacks for your blogging friends. And then click the RSS feed link to subscribe to all of the blogs on the list.

Add yourself and up to 3 other blogs and their feeds to the list before you post it.

Show some love! Just imagine if 10 people would do this and then 10 more after them. That would get your blog 100 extra linkbacks and 100 extra feed subscribers!

Related Posts



2 comments:

Paula Neal Mooney said...

Okay, I gotta get this train thing together...

Thanks,
Paula

kweenkong said...

Cool, Paula! Glad you're into it and plan to participate in the link exchange. I've already seen nice movement in my Technorati rank!. ;-)

"Urban Islands" Photo Gallery | Viqi French



Picaboo