Friday

"Niki In the Garden" - Art Exhibit Brings Flavor of Paris to Chicago


If you're in Chicago, do yourself (and your family) a favor: Make a fun day of seeing the "Niki In the Garden" sculpture exhibit. If you're not in Chi-town, you can visit my online photo gallery to enjoy:



'Tabblo:

A fashion model who graced the covers of Elle and Life magazines, Niki de Saint Phalle was inspired to pursue art by the equally decorative architecture of Antonio Gaudi in Spain. ... See my Tabblo>


At Garfield Park Conservatory through October 31, the work of late French-American artist Niki de Saint Phalle is among the most breathtaking sights you'll every see.

For more about the exhibit and the artist -- whose designer perfume, Niki de Saint Phalle, is still one of my favorites! -- you'll find good stuff here:

~ My complete article on "Niki In the Garden" is available at Associated Content

~ I've also created a Squidoo lens about Niki de Saint Phalle and the phenomenal exhibit of her work at Chicago's Garfield Park Conservatory.


Technorati Tags:





Related Posts



1 comments:

franscud said...

I've had a couple friends rave about the exhibit too. I will definitely have to check it out. Thanks for sharing your impressions and photos.

"Urban Islands" Photo Gallery | Viqi French



Picaboo